Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

What on earth do I do with this Pliko p3?

(2 Posts)

We've just been given a pliko p3 off freecycle, we were very grateful but she hasn't given me the hood for it (said "it's here somewhere" but isn't replying to my emails) you need the hood because the raincover zips directly onto it.

Also the bumper bar was missing, which stabilises the car seat when you use it as a travel system, and keeps the footmuff on.

I bought a replacement hood and bumper bar off MN/eBay and neither of them fit, apparently the p3 comes in two different sizes which I had no idea about.

So basically I have the body of a p3, the carseat, stayfix base, raincover, apron, the wrong hood and the wrong bumper bar... hmm

What should I do? give up, shove the lot back on freecycle and get something else? without the hood it's pretty much useless and I'm doubtful I can get the right parts for it in the right colours as it's an old one. But what could I get instead?

Aargh! help!

milknosugarplease Mon 14-Sep-09 13:20:09

have you tried gumtree, contacting the manufacturor (i cant spell but you get it!)

maybe put down what you need colour etc and see if anyone on here hase the bits, whereabouts do you live? i could have a look on my local freecycle and gumtree if you want?

milkxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now