Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Phil & Teds Sport or Vibe?!

(5 Posts)
mayasmom Sun 13-Sep-09 18:54:51

Hi, I have a 2yr old and a 3 month old and have realised I really eed a double buggy. I like the look of the Phil and Teds, but really can't decide between the Sport or the Vibe - is the extra £200 for the Vibe worth it?? Has anyone tried both? THANKS!!!

4andnotout Sun 13-Sep-09 18:58:51

I have the sport and it is lovely, my dd3 and dd4 are 23mo and 10mo and it is brilliant for them.

I have heard of more problems with the vibe than the sport tbh, apparently the brake on the vibe handle is very sensitive and easily knocked.

I'm sure someone will be along with more knowledge in a minute.

mayasmom Mon 14-Sep-09 08:00:06

thanks 4andnotout, thats decided it then! they got a special on at kiddicare at the mo, so i'll be ordering my sport today

4andnotout Mon 14-Sep-09 10:06:26

Thats where i got mine from, i got the pink camo with doubles kit and cocoon for £299, they have excellent customer service too

sweetkitty Mon 14-Sep-09 21:10:20

I bought a Sport for £320 and sold it 7 months later for £290 they do hold their price well.

As a double it was fab.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now