Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

How to pack up the bugaboo cameleon into it's box

(6 Posts)
Charliepw Sun 13-Sep-09 16:11:49

How to pack up the bugaboo cameleon into it's box

arggg
can anyone help?
does anyone know of an online series of photographs to help guide in putting which bits in first?

Charlie

carrielou2007 Sun 13-Sep-09 22:16:29

It's a squeeze!!!

Take off bumper bar so seat unit will ly flat, bum in the air style. Lay frame on top with small and big wheels off. Tuck them in the bit under the bum of the seat. Take shopping basket off too and put raincover in it and the other end of the seat unit.

Slide into box with a few choice words hey presto!!

Charliepw Mon 14-Sep-09 12:19:11

really!
i've tried all sorts of combinations
have you left the seat unit on the frame?
i took it off.

I've put chassis in first then tried to squeeze the seat frame in with the carrycot sitting in the middle.
then i've put seat fabric in, with shopping basket and rain cover and instructions etc....

the box won't close without a bit of bump sticking up.

carrielou2007 Mon 14-Sep-09 18:06:01

no lovie, totally no way!! Keep seat on frame rather than carrycot then chasis on top - have you a mothercare cat as pic of it taken to bits is in there?? Defo seat and frame first and chasis on the top whithout wheels as the shape of the chasis will fit exactly with the seat.

onelittlelion Mon 14-Sep-09 18:18:10

I stuck the flaps up (iykwim)and made new lid with cardboard as was too hard! blush

Charliepw Thu 17-Sep-09 20:09:31

i don't have the mothercare catalogue, bummer.
have you seen the pic anywhere up online?

i'll try to do it as you described with the seat on the frame.
i had nothing on the frame instead.
silly me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now