Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Someone come and explain Phil & Teds to me..........

(4 Posts)
meep Sun 13-Sep-09 13:54:57

okay, am being a bit dim here - but am thinking of getting a P&T for my nearly 6mo and 2.3yo.

So is it the doubles kit that I need?

I saw this and was astounded at the cheap price but am thinking that it is maybe without the wee seat at the back?

Will also be looking on Gumtree so need to know what to ask for before I go visiting unsuitable prams!

4andnotout Sun 13-Sep-09 14:00:38

I bought a p&t sport with doubles kit and cocoon for £299 from kiddicare so i should imagine that price includes double kit.

Kiddicare were brilliant service, mine arrived within a couple of days and when i had a problem they sent a new part with no quibbles.

meep Sun 13-Sep-09 14:02:40

okay - am more astounded at your cheap price!! Don't need a cocoon - need to hunt around for cheaper deals...........

4andnotout Sun 13-Sep-09 23:41:13

Mine is the pink camo one which i suppose is harder to sell as it isn't unisex, hence the low price.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now