Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Anyone got an Aria pushchair? How on earth do you fit the straps???

(7 Posts)
MadameOvary Sat 12-Sep-09 10:44:55

Scratching my head here!
They dont seem to attach anywhere?

CarGirl Sat 12-Sep-09 10:47:41

the shoulder straps???

The entire harness when on the child is "free" hence the need for the bumper bar to be on!

LIZS Sat 12-Sep-09 10:48:36

Probably only fixed at waist level

MadameOvary Sat 12-Sep-09 10:56:51

Hi, yes the shoulder straps...I am used to the Bee where they attach to the back. Seems very odd and not very secure IYSWIM.

CarGirl Sat 12-Sep-09 11:18:50

exactly madameovary not very secure, just keep the bumper bar on and ensure the straps are snug and dc will be fine in it.

MadameOvary Sat 12-Sep-09 12:01:05

Okay, thanks for that, would have spent ages trying to find slots etc that weren't there!

BertieBotts Sun 13-Sep-09 16:28:10

I prefer the "freedom harnesses" as they are called, with a baby who can sit unaided they look like they are having much more fun! The only problem is when DS falls asleep in one then he tends to fall asleep slumped over the bumper bar, so you have to keep checking they haven't gone to sleep and need gently lying back.

I don't see that they are any less secure, in fact I attached reins to my buggy to make a "freedom harness" because I felt he was unsecure having the shoulder straps loose so that he could lean forwards on the bumper bar.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now