Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Can someone give me some bebe confort advice please?

(8 Posts)
maxybrown Fri 11-Sep-09 18:31:33

Which hood will fit onto an opera seat unit?? Please can someone help me tis driving me mad.

NaccetyMac Sun 13-Sep-09 14:10:25

A Loola one will fit, Maxy

maxybrown Sun 13-Sep-09 18:29:18

I was kind of hoping there might be another one too hmm Loola hoods go for silly money so defeats object of getting cheap pushchair sad

oldraver Mon 14-Sep-09 22:28:04

There is a hood for the Opera but it rarely comes up on Ebay. A windoo hood fits but thys too are expensive (more than the Opera) to buy

I had this exact problem and ended up with a Loola hood. I also have a Panama hood which would support a throwover raincover

Is it to be used as a raincover as I have also used a framed raincover on the Opera

maxybrown Mon 14-Sep-09 22:49:24

Ah well I have just discovered that the prelude carrycot hood and apron fit the opera seat as when people are selling a whol set, this is the carrycot they seem to have and have checked with a couple of sellers and they do fit! Hoorah! The pram I am goignt o bid on is the prelude so perfect to go with naccety's seat! Only thing is, the seat is red and the hood is urban green......still, beggers can't be choosers eh? grin

thisisyesterday Mon 14-Sep-09 22:52:40

yes i was gpoing to say the prelude hood would fit!

also a panama one, but they aren't very substantial.

don't suppose you need a calypso carrycot do you???

maxybrown Mon 14-Sep-09 23:01:58

lol, don't need a carrycot at all, but thank you!

thisisyesterday Mon 14-Sep-09 23:03:27

darn, off to ebay we go then lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now