Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

question about an old style mountain buggy

(4 Posts)
hettie Fri 11-Sep-09 13:56:45

I love mine and will be desperate not to part with it.... but new bubs due in feb and need to be able buggy board ds around- does anyone know if there is buggy board that fits on it? How about those sit'onable buggy boards? Also with the car seat adaptor thingy- can you use it with the seat material still attached or does all that have to come off?
Cheers for any help

janx Fri 11-Sep-09 17:13:03

I have a old mb - we have a kiddyboard and it is great..not sure about car seat bit though

onelittlelion Sun 13-Sep-09 21:31:44

You can prob can use the carseat adaptor with seat on. It needs to use a couple of poppers where the seat fabric attaches but you could just undo them there and I think the seat would still stay on ok. Not 100% but think probably ok. Kiddyboard fits great like Janx said

hettie Wed 16-Sep-09 09:10:05

ooh brill am very pleased to hear this.... hurrah! Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now