Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Buggypod Smorph - any good?

(3 Posts)
smackapacka Thu 10-Sep-09 18:56:48

My DD will be 22 months when I have my second baby. DD doesn't like going in the pushchair. Ever. I'm reluctant to buy a double as I can find fault with all of them, but there will be times when she can't just be free! My research has become a full time occupation.

For the early days I plan to get a really good sling for the newborn, and DD can use the exisiting stroller when necessary but as the baby gets bigger I'm thinking of a Smorph.

I have bought a buggy board already, but just wondered if anyone had any experience of these?

smackapacka Fri 11-Sep-09 08:31:34

anyone?

tutu100 Fri 11-Sep-09 18:56:44

My friend has one which she uses on an Urban Detour. She loves it and says it is definately worth the money. She has one child of 18 months and a 7 month old. She puts they eldest child in the smorph.

I think it looks really cool the way it just folds in when you don't need it. If I'd had a smaller gap between my 2 I would have bought one after seeing her's.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now