Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Oh my gosh, I HATE my Maclaren... help me!

(6 Posts)
Umlellala Mon 07-Sep-09 20:11:23

Have Maclaren Techno XT for three years. Hate it, find it horrible to push, hurts my back, only forward facing so can't speak to ds properly, have to lean over with the buggyboard on it, crap shopping basket, tips when you put far too much stuff on it...

Am treating myself to a lovely, new pram when we move (hopefully in a month)... what should I get? How is the Infinity? Budget up to about £100.

Help grin

nicolamumof3 Mon 07-Sep-09 21:28:42

sorry can't help as i LOVE my maclaren xt, i've had so many macs im just on my second black xt tis fab in every way!!

CarGirl Mon 07-Sep-09 21:34:17

maclaren XT kills my back too because the handles are too high!!!

Look around for something good but 2nd hand IYSWIM look locally on ebay.

jellybeans Mon 07-Sep-09 21:36:55

Infinity and Britax vigour very good also mothercares own 3 wheeler (urban quantum i think). I have tried all these and prefer them to mclarens, I find them heavy and awkward, better for car buggy. 3 big air wheels are best.

Umlellala Tue 08-Sep-09 08:27:26

Oh yes, when I say new I mean 'new' to me.

I know you love it Nicola, I do love how teeny it is (no daggers on the bus), and how it's put up with everything I've thrown at it (including being used as a trolley while camping)... but that's about it...

Yes, want nice big air wheels. Can you get the Infinity on the bus without everyone hating you? It's heavy though right, does it matter?

Thanks for comment#
!

janx Wed 09-Sep-09 11:34:00

What about a mountain buggy - someone was selling on for £150 on here recently....you will get daggers on the 476 but not on the 73!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now