Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

M&P Luna Mix - travel bag

(3 Posts)
HeathersMummy Tue 01-Sep-09 16:06:25

Hi Ladies,
Been searching high and low for a travel bag for my lovely new(ish) Luna Mix. We're going on holiday in 3 weeks and ideally I want a bag to put it in whilst in the hold of the airplane - I don't want it to get manky! Has anyone been able to find such a thing, I'm totally stumped.
Thanks.

basl Tue 01-Sep-09 23:45:13

hi i read on a google search that the sushine kids car seat tote bag or something holds the luna perfectly. You can get it from kiddicare or just type in google sunshine kids car seat tote i think. Hope this helps. Can i ask are you taking it abroad? I was thinking about taking a large pram abroad.

HeathersMummy Wed 02-Sep-09 14:39:32

Thanks basl, I'll have a look.
Yes, we're flying to Paris to go to DLP. Re large prams, I think as long as your pram is foldable (regardless of folded size) they will take it in a plane's hold. When we went to Menorca earlier this year I saw a family who took their big M&P Ultima pram - they said they had no problems. We took a small umbrella fold buggy and DS hated it for the whole fornight - lesson learned. He's much happier in the Luna now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now