Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Pinch and a punch for the 1st of the month - Sept Pushchair Shed is open to all :)

(1001 Posts)
AvadaKedavra Tue 01-Sep-09 08:06:40

Morning guys wow I've never managed to be the one on at the start of the month <preen>

sal1309 Tue 01-Sep-09 08:11:11

good morning all. Bexie I have just emailed you lol.

I am so annoyed am having nothing but laptop and internet issues at the moment. Roll on getting phone line and proper internet installed.

i am getting excited as got my 12 week scan tomorrow. Then i can thing about what pram we will have (although think we have decided on a cam lol)

maxy if you are looking for an xt my mate still has her 07 one for sale.

buggylovinmummy Tue 01-Sep-09 08:13:17

Morning everyone

September already, soon be xmas lol

Ive got to start packing today as off on holiday on thursday to New Forest in my mums caravan. Dc,s are VERY excited smile

5inthebed Tue 01-Sep-09 08:30:25

Nice title AK.

Just marking my spot.

claret1980 Tue 01-Sep-09 08:57:50

Morning all!

FlyMeToDunoon Tue 01-Sep-09 09:27:53

Morning and er merry september!
grin

FlyMeToDunoon Tue 01-Sep-09 09:37:00

Nicola or anyone else interested in Buggysnuggles!
It's near me.

Knickers0nMaHead Tue 01-Sep-09 10:29:20

Morning everyone. Anyone want an orange phil & teds?

nicolamumof3 Tue 01-Sep-09 10:45:21

Orange is lovely knickers, but my p&t days are over!!

Just got XT footmuff from Additions, sent wrong colour AGAIN!!!! not happy angry

maxybrown Tue 01-Sep-09 10:57:14

morning....soon be Christmas grin

sal - can I have some more info please? Can't make my blinkin mind up. have been offered an XT on here, cheap but not 100% certain of condition, but going to ask for some more piccies today.

Well, we are spending day cleaning and tidying after our camper trip, but tomorrow DH is taking me to see Time Travellers Wife - yay! Mum is having DS then she is cokking us dinner afterwards - double yay!

BexieID Tue 01-Sep-09 11:23:13

knickers, how much and what does it come with?

sal, how much would your friend do with cocoon?

BexieID Tue 01-Sep-09 11:23:37

16 weeks friday till xmas grin.

Knickers0nMaHead Tue 01-Sep-09 11:49:31

Just comes with raincover bexie. Wanting £120ish.

nicolamumof3 Tue 01-Sep-09 11:51:57

bargain! and you like orange bexie!!

cons just came maxy will unwrap them in a sec and my parcel from jojo. love getting parcels!! grin

sweetkitty Tue 01-Sep-09 11:53:59

Happy September everyone a kind of miserable month here, no birthdays, gets colder, heating goes on.

On my to do list for this month is sell Heartbreaker Infinity and stop obsessing about prams so much grin

DP has banned me from thinking or talking about new cars or prams until January, boo

nicolamumof3 Tue 01-Sep-09 12:05:42

Im not really into prams at all, my current obsession is footmuffs lol!!

just unwrapped converse maxy sooo cute! Tate had some which i stupidly sold. i think they'll fit him now as look the same size as his size6 kswiss he had on yesterday.

Also unwrapped my jojo parcel, their things don't seem to come up so big, i may swap the 18/24 waterproof trousers for 2/3 they are so cosy tho perfect for winter walks. i'd recommend them bargain price too with discount were only about £10 del.

BexieID Tue 01-Sep-09 12:12:00

knickers, it just a single one then?

maxybrown Tue 01-Sep-09 12:15:04

Oh good Nicola! I think Jojo's things are getting smaller. Got DS the 2/3 polartec this year and sold Holly an older one that was 12 18 and very very generous, DS was still fine it!
I love those waterproof trousersthough....and the waterproof fleece lined all in ones...nice grin

maxybrown Tue 01-Sep-09 12:15:19

Oh good Nicola! I think Jojo's things are getting smaller. Got DS the 2/3 polartec this year and sold Holly an older one that was 12 18 and very very generous, DS was still fine it!
I love those waterproof trousersthough....and the waterproof fleece lined all in ones...nice grin

nicolamumof3 Tue 01-Sep-09 12:16:29

i just got Tate the tractor pj's but the top looks really small for 3/4 looks more like it would fit luka!!

Knickers0nMaHead Tue 01-Sep-09 12:36:48

Yes its the single but can fit a doubles seat.

BexieID Tue 01-Sep-09 13:20:47

<wonders how much a doubles seat and coccoon would cost>

I've just dropped Tom off at nursery and will pick him up in an hour. Gradually build up to 2.5 hours over this week I think.

Warm here, now do I risk putting some washing on?

Balamorybaby Tue 01-Sep-09 13:23:02

September already shock

Nicola as you've owned and recommended Nippers, do you know if there is anything in particular I need to look out for if buying a S/H double? What sort of things suffer/wear on them, if any?

Also, can anyone rec a good courier to use for a p/chair collection please, and do any of them do timeslots? Also, will any couriers collect today or have I missed the latest time for that?

BexieID Tue 01-Sep-09 13:23:34

knickers, what version P&T is it?

horsemadgal Tue 01-Sep-09 13:30:26

Bexie, my washing is hung out but it's starting to look very dark outside. sad

This thread is not accepting new messages.