Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Baby Jogger City Mini Double, what do you think?

(4 Posts)
mamakim Sat 29-Aug-09 22:04:41

I have just sold my vibe as i was only using it about once a week and found it very cumbersome. I have 2 singles for my dc (4m & 2.1yrs) when dh and i are together and buggyboard for short trips but i want a 3rd buggy - a double - for day trips on my own.

Main critera are lightweight, twin (i want dd to be able to have a proper look around) had a look at just very basic ones like mac triumph but they don't look comfortable enough for dd. Does anyone have bjcm double? it looks pretty good.. does it fold small? are the seats big enough for toddler? or any other suggestions?

thanks in advance.x

5inthebed Sat 29-Aug-09 22:20:32

I've had a bjcm single and it was great, lovely and light even with a heavy 3 year old in. I would imagine the doubles would be quite light as well. They don't fold small though, not umberella folding, they fold in half.

The folded dimensions, in inches, of the double is 29.5x29x11

HTH

mamakim Sat 29-Aug-09 22:30:46

Thanks 5. I need to look at one folded, i just don't want something as impossible to manouver when folded as the p&t vibe.

5inthebed Sat 29-Aug-09 22:33:12

If you look here there is a video you can watch on how it folds. Not many shops sell them though, so would be hard to go to see one in the flesh so to speak.

With the single, I carried it with the handle you folded it with, very very easy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now