Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Parent Facing Pushchair with Footrest???

(12 Posts)
SantaLucia Fri 28-Aug-09 14:13:28

I have a Bugaboo Bee which I LOVE but my DD is 2 years old now and her legs hang off the front of the buggy by a long way. The problem being there is no foot rest when the seat is facing the parent. I've tried having her outward facing but she isn't used to this and spends her whole time trying to talk to me. I can't hear what she is saying!

Does anyone know of a parent facing buggy which has a foot rest when in the parent facing position? As my DD is 2 I'm not looking to spend too much cash.

Thanks in advance.

MiniMarmite Fri 28-Aug-09 18:34:14

Stokke Xplory does and is great but v expensive new...some on ebay at various prices

BertieBotts Fri 28-Aug-09 18:39:42

Loola/Loola Up does. I would go for the Loola Up out of the two. They are reduced in a lot of places because the branding is being changed to Maxi Cosi. Or they are on ebay second hand As a bonus if you are planning on another baby, it takes a buggy board very well and lies flat parent-facing for newborns. (Also has compatible carrycot and carseat)

However it's heavier to push than the Bee and quite heavy when folded so if you use public transport and have to fold it regularly, or live in a flat (ie stairs) etc I wouldn't reccommend it. It's fairly easy to steer and push though, I live on a huge hill and we manage!

reallywoundup Fri 28-Aug-09 18:45:38

hauck infinity

nicm Fri 28-Aug-09 22:22:04

a teutonia spirit s3.

letsblowthistacostand Sat 29-Aug-09 20:26:13

M&P Pliko Switch. Really big seat too.

babydrip Sun 30-Aug-09 09:28:33

think britax vigour 3+....new one

maxybrown Sun 30-Aug-09 19:45:33

I have a thread on the for sale section for a silver cross linear, seat unit is fab size.

my email is rachaelcumbes@hotmail.co.uk but like I said the thread is there on the for sale board smile

hamstring Sun 30-Aug-09 21:40:05

are your selling your bee

kellybelx Tue 01-Sep-09 14:18:22

i have a switch for sale

kellybelx@live.co.uk

KeithTalent Tue 01-Sep-09 14:22:45

Emmaljunga off ebay

oldraver Fri 11-Sep-09 00:05:11

Its one of my bugbears with the Bee, in fact most rear facers. Manufacturers assume you will turn forward at some point and just havn'y cottoned on that some people DONT want to use puschairs forward facing

Its such a shame on the Bee as it has a lovely foot rest

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now