Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Emmaljunga prams with toddler seat on top, I need advice.....

(6 Posts)
kitkatqueen Thu 27-Aug-09 20:09:53

Ok so I have a double buggy that is rear facing, I love it for all its funky options, I can put the baby car seat on it or 2 seats and I can have the seats facing in any direction any combination etc etc, but it is huge for some smaller shops. I also have to remove 1 seat in order to fold it to get it in the car.

I also think i'm going to miss having a pram for my fourth and final bundle, but I need somewhere to stash my 20 month old. I have a Galaxy with seat no 7 removed so I can fit a pram in without folding at all. (How lazy do I sound?)

Would I be better having something like an Emmaljunga with a toddler seat on top?

What would you do, or what did you do?

Advice greatly appreciated, dp thinks i'm getting a buggy addiction again grin

T.I.A.

kitkatqueen Thu 27-Aug-09 23:12:07

Bumping for the twilight crew??????

mumo75 Fri 28-Aug-09 20:38:12

ive had/still got an emmaljunga with a toddler seat on

they are fantastic if your older child doesnt sleep in buggy,the best buggy ive had tbh

not so great if you using it for long walks unless toddler doesnt want to sleep

kitkatqueen Fri 28-Aug-09 21:41:10

Thankyou mumo - really dillema-ing here

IlanaK Fri 28-Aug-09 21:49:36

I have one with the toddler seat on top. It has been years (two children ago) that I used it like that, but I remember loving it. The toddler seat does recline, but would not be great for lots of long sleeps.

Remember thatyou can get a bugy board for the emmaljunga too that might be useful in your situation.

kitkatqueen Fri 28-Aug-09 22:08:03

thanks Ilanak, I'm thinking that while i'm using the little carseat that I would be best to use the double that it slots on for speed of unloading 4 kids from the car, but once my babe goes into the big fixed rear facing carseat I would probably be better with a more compact set of wheels, and I do just love prams rather than pushchairs iykwim.... Dilemma!

Hmm buggy board as well would go down very well with dd2, she's nearly 4 but dinky and gets tired easily....

I think I'm being swayed towards pram here...
grin dp will not be pleased!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now