Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

hauck infinity and i'coo

(3 Posts)
hophophippidtyhop Wed 26-Aug-09 23:09:25

When I was pregnant with dd, I looked at getting A hauck i'coo infinity,but went for a linear freeway(which I love) as I couldn't find much info on the hauck. Now I'm hoping to have another DC, and am thinking of keeping the silver cross initially, selling it and then buying a Hauck. My question is that I have seen a hauck infinity on ebay here, and wonder if it's the same as the i'coo in all but name? Any thoughts?

lollyheart Wed 26-Aug-09 23:13:59

I have it and it is fab smile not sure about the name tho, mine is a hauck jeep infinity but looks like the same one.

hophophippidtyhop Wed 26-Aug-09 23:32:47

I've seen the jeep one's too. I've been a bit 'Grrr...' at finding out how good they are now after deciding not to get one. my silver cross has been great up til dd was a year old, but feel it's a bit cumbersome to push when she's walking alongside one minute and jumping in the pushcair the next. I have a cheap buggy, but really miss the rear facing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now