Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bugaboo Buggy Board

(9 Posts)
debzidoos Tue 25-Aug-09 19:47:03

Does anyone know if the Bugaboo buggy board will fit on the Bugaboo Bee??????

Debs x

pramsgalore4 Tue 25-Aug-09 21:03:53

HI, no it won't the bugaboo board will only fit the larger bugaboos, the connections are not adjustable and fit on back axel and are a perfect fit,

debzidoos Wed 26-Aug-09 18:11:50

Oh, It looks like it will fit as there are no fixings. I will have to wait until my pram arrives and test it out. thanks

pramsgalore4 Wed 26-Aug-09 18:51:28

The bugaboo board does have fixings, it has two plastic things that go on to the axel then you put the board on , you have to lift the pram up line the board up with these plastic things the board goes on almost upside down and swings round engaging in to the plastic bits you put on the axel. have you bought a bugaboo board then, because if you have you have the fixings missing. i have owned a bugaboo cameleon with buggy board and a bee, i have read that the maxi board fits.

debzidoos Wed 26-Aug-09 19:57:13

Yes I have the board but not my pram yet. I meant it doesn't have fixings like any other buggy board. I see how it fixes on with the plastic things. I was just hoping that it would fit my bee. I will have to tale it back and get another one. Thanks for your advice xxx

pramsgalore4 Thu 27-Aug-09 18:07:11

although i have read that the lascal board fits i have never tried it my self, i would not put a buggy board on a bee i think it will break it, my bee was sent back after using it just 10 times because the back wheel broke, they have had loads of problems with them, so if you stick a buggy board on and it develops a fault or breaks you won't have a leg to stand on, buy a cheap buggy for the times you have to use a board for and the rest make them walk or send your bee back and get a more robust pushchair, i have to say i did love my bee, lovely to push, roomy basket, large hood, but just too many problems with them.

debzidoos Fri 28-Aug-09 19:52:43

It has a warranty and I will keep my maclaren just in case..... I really like it, yes Ive heard a few people have had problems but i know loads of people who are very happy with their bee!! I think people mostly write reviews when they aren't happy with something. Thats why it highlights problems. Thanks for your help xx

debzidoos Fri 28-Aug-09 19:54:54

I asked in John lewis today about the board and the lady told me that Bugaboo are developing a board for the bee which is out very soon. She showed me a picture and its very similar to the other one just smaller. The lascal Mini/ basic is really light.

pramsgalore4 Fri 28-Aug-09 20:03:16

I do agree people write more bad reveiws than good and i ignored them and still got a bee, shame mine broke and put me right off bugaboos. I have had so many pushchairs and don't really listen to reveiws if i really want it then i get it bad reveiws or not and i have only had a few bad experiences, i am one of the few that write reveiws about good pushchairs, if its good then its worth a reveiw.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now