Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Flying with a P&T

(6 Posts)
QueenieUK Tue 25-Aug-09 11:26:10

My first post so be gentle with me please...

I've bought a P&T vibe and am planning to take it on a flight in the next couple of weeks. I'm worried about it getting damaged in the plane and was thinking of buying the Vibe travel bag. Some questions first...

* What has happened to your P&T whilst on the plane? (horror and positive stories please)

* If you have a travel bag, do I really need to spend £60 on buying the official Vibe one? Can't it fit in any old big bag or one of the other P&T travel bags??

Lastly, is it worth using up precious weight allowance on a puncture kit and pump?

Thanks everyone and happy holidays!

ilove Tue 25-Aug-09 11:27:19

I wouldn't go anywhere without a puncture kit tbh...

4andnotout Tue 25-Aug-09 13:45:02

I have heard that ikea do a bag which is perfect as a p&t travel bag, would def take a puncture kit

EldonAve Tue 25-Aug-09 13:48:20

We bought the proper bag but have yet to fly with ours
I have seen lots of people travelling with them
I'm sure in the travel bag they are fine

I wouldn't bother to take puncture kit and pump though

nicolamumof3 Tue 25-Aug-09 14:30:16

for the price of the pushchair personally i'd want it in the proper bag and i'd take the puncture kit as its sods law that you will get a puncture kit whilst away, they don't weigh pushchairs anyway do they?

Knickers0nMaHead Tue 01-Sep-09 21:00:30

I 'bought' a travel bag and twoleftfeet pissed off with my cash angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now