Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Any three wheeler fit a buggy board?

(3 Posts)
staranise Sun 23-Aug-09 19:41:15

I am just about to buy a BJCM online but have read on their website that it wouldn't fit a buggy board - does anyone know which similar model (lightweight, three or 3-4 wheeler, bar handle, urban) would?

Many thanks!

lydiathetattooedlady Sun 23-Aug-09 20:05:39

have you looked on the lascal buggyboard site?? it says you can use the maxi one as long as you use extender arms, the only thing is child may have to stand in front of handle bars which they dont recommend. HTH
www.buggyboard.info/page.php?buggy=238 ir also lists all the 3 wheelers you can use! after being told i couldn't use one on my nipabout i stumbled across this which showed it can!

staranise Sun 23-Aug-09 20:22:18

thanks, I found that and went ahead and bought the BJCM... We don't use the buggy board v much but it's niceto have the option. Am feeling abit nervous about the BJCM as haven't actually seen one in RL but I reckon I can sell it on if I really don't like it.

Now I've got to go and dig out the extender arms - bought the buggy board two years ago and have no idea where they might be!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now