Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

rear facing pushchair

(11 Posts)
jazzydog Fri 21-Aug-09 21:57:10

Hi i want a rear facing pushchair for my toddler so i can talk to him & see what he's up to. it's got to fit a lascal buggy board on as well. any suggestions for something pretty robust but not too expensive? thanks

samsonthecat Fri 21-Aug-09 21:59:22

Me too I'll watch this with interest smile

CarGirl Fri 21-Aug-09 21:59:55

a mamas & papas 3 in 1 thing, doesn't have to be the latest mpx one of their older deigns will do really well.

CarGirl Fri 21-Aug-09 22:02:04

something like this, or even older will do

cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAMAS-PAPAS-PRAM-CONVERSE-SEAT-UNIT_W0QQitemZ250484171407QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Baby_B abyTravel_Pushchairs_GL?hash=item3a5205228f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

check out ebay, something local enough to collect (you can browse via nearest first).

CarGirl Fri 21-Aug-09 22:03:12

I had one with the same sort of frame as this with a buggy board on and it was really good, I only upgraded to a bugaboo because I have a bad back.

BertieBotts Fri 21-Aug-09 22:07:44

I like my Loola Up but not sure how robust it is. Have been using it for 10 months pretty much every day and it hasn't had any problems yet though. The only annoying thing is you have to take the hood off to fold it, and it's heavy when folded, but not really a problem unless you regularly use buses and have to fold it on there.

They are reduced in most places because the branding is changing.

CarGirl Fri 21-Aug-09 22:10:40

loola is heavy esp rear facing as they get older with a buggy board on they are even heavier still......

RubyBlueberry Fri 21-Aug-09 22:13:17

Britax Vigour 3. But you'll be bidding against me on ebay wink

FlyMeToDunoon Fri 21-Aug-09 22:34:13

Apparently the Hauck Infinity is really good with a buggy board.
Around £30 for an ebay bargain.

pebbles79 Fri 21-Aug-09 23:16:23

Hauck Infinty is fantastic with a buggyboard!

jazzydog Sat 22-Aug-09 14:42:12

thanks for all the suggestions. i've got my Loola on ebay at the mo as it is just too heavy with the board on. I'll b looking later now i've got some ideas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now