Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

mothercare twin vesta v's nipper 360 out n about?

(10 Posts)
bethdivine Thu 20-Aug-09 18:40:14

we're wondering about buying one of these - would be grateful for your thoughts if you have either?
DD is8wks, DS 2.6yo, so looking for a pram that can recline seats independently. I like to walk a lot so it would be for local use out and about rather than putting it in and out of car.

smackapacka Thu 20-Aug-09 18:43:41

Well I've discounted the 360 as it's always too reclined for older child. IMO!

Spoo Thu 20-Aug-09 18:46:44

I loved my 360 and will probably be ebaying it soon. My DS1 was fine in it, though I do agree it is slightly reclined. Great for walking about though, the easiest double buggy to handle IMO.

Spoo Thu 20-Aug-09 18:48:10

BTW when I was talking about ebaying I meant that they have a good second hand markett so they work out cheaper than you think if you include the resell value.

bethdivine Thu 20-Aug-09 18:48:31

yes, friend has the 360 and says her twins are a bit too far back now, but it's always looked lovely to push. But we've had the 3-wheeler urban detour single for DS up till now, which has been great, so I just wondered if the mothercare twin vesta might be ok too (also cheaper!) but I know nippers go well on ebay...

AvadaKedavra Thu 20-Aug-09 18:50:57

Nipper every time. It's the best side by side twin there is.

branhasnocommentfortheDM Thu 20-Aug-09 18:51:46

I haven't seen the twin Vesta, but the single one is a bit rickety IMO. It depends on what terrain you would be using it over though. Have you considered the Baby Jogger City Mini? I have the single version and it's fab.

bethdivine Thu 20-Aug-09 19:00:13

yes, we did consider the baby jogger but prefer the 3-wheelers as I like to go to the beach and the path isn't the best, so need fairly robust suspension.

differentDM Thu 20-Aug-09 19:04:28

btw, the mothercare twin vesta is the Odyssey re-named so more of double Xtreme than the single vesta.

smackapacka Fri 21-Aug-09 13:07:24

My friend has the Double Baby Jogger and it is brilliant. I think this might be the right buggy for us. The fact that the seats are like hammocks mean the kids don't feel the lack of suspension IYKWIM.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now