Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

bets pushchair for pebbly beach

(2 Posts)
jocie Thu 20-Aug-09 16:04:05

am doing some research for my sister-in-law. they live by he beach but it is a pebblu type beach. They are expecting end of nov. Am trying ti find them the best puschchair to meet their needs. It needs to be able to go on thr pebbly beach, cope with normal pavement use, go over grassy areas, fit into a smallish boot, be fairly compact as their place is tiny! And be fairly cheap! Is their such thing!

FlyMeToDunoon Thu 20-Aug-09 16:11:24

I haven't tried a pushchair on a pebbly beach but I should think you would need an all terrain type three wheeler.
A mountain buggy is very strong, light and can be bought second hand for £100-£200 depending on age and condition.
A Nipper 360 is available new for £180 ish.
I think the Nipper folds smaller. However neither of them is a small fold.
I have a feeling that pebbles might defeat most pushchairs. Hopefully you will get someone on who can advise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now