Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

p&t vibe v mamasnpapas twin pulse

(9 Posts)
mama2b3 Tue 18-Aug-09 00:27:57

i am currently preg with dc3 already have dc1 who is 3 and dc2 who is 8 months. have been looking around 4 a good double and the 2 i liked the most were the p&t vibe and mamas and papas twin pulse. also will be using public transport and live 2 floors up with no lift or downstairs shed so buggy will have to be bumped up!! does anyone have any experience with either of these prams? any opinions on which u think would be best? really cant decide!! thanks xx

4andnotout Tue 18-Aug-09 08:11:20

I have a p&t sport which i love and a double side by side buggy, i think you will have trouble trying to bump a twin buggy up stairs as they are so wide, the p&t might be ok, but i should imagine when the doubles kit is in the lower position it might scrape on the steps.

JustcallmeDog Tue 18-Aug-09 08:17:17

Message withdrawn

BikeRunSki Tue 18-Aug-09 08:17:26

My friend with twins has the M&P Pulse. It is sturdier than it looks! She doesn't bump it up and down stairs, but uses it "off road" on footpaths and bridleways. Her boys always seem very happy in it when I see them. It is also narrow enough to fit through her front door and goes round shops fairly easily.

danthe4th Tue 18-Aug-09 11:08:15

I have the mamas and papas, bought it from boots.com a month ago it was reduced and got £20 worth of points on the advantage card worth having a look its the delux version. I am pleased with it, it seems very comfy for the young children but also comfi for my older ones.The buggy liners it comes with are great for the winter.Its very sturdy, I bought it as a replacement for my last mamas and papas twin which I had for 12 years. It no longer has a handle in the middle so you may get a buggy board to fit but I use a strolli rider attached to the side for 3 children and its brill.

bethoo Tue 18-Aug-09 11:24:10

i love my vibe though i have a 2 year old and 10 month and expecting again in jan. it is lighter than alot of buggies but still quite bulky to carry so not ideal for steps. it is easy to manouvre as i have had four wheelers and they tend to be awkward at times ot get the front wheels to move in unison at corners iykwim.
does anyone know of any buggyboard type thing that would fit a p&t? sorry for the hijack!

danthe4th Tue 18-Aug-09 11:27:57

Bethoo have you tried the strolli rider that fits most buggys

bethoo Tue 18-Aug-09 11:44:05

thanks. will have a look

weaselbudge Wed 19-Aug-09 13:01:15

Hmm I didn't know what the Pulse was so looked on M&P website and noticed the new Cityscape double (like P&T). Anyone had any experience of this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now