Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

lightweight/ small pushchair that toddler can sit upright in?

(14 Posts)
honeyapple Mon 17-Aug-09 15:01:58

Looking for a small pushchair for my 21mth old where he can sit upright- he doesnt like any slight recline- much happier sitting bolt upright- preferably with a bar to hold on to.

I had a graco citisport but the handle cracked in half- don't think you can buy these anymore now.

Really important that the buggy is SMALL! I have other larger pushchairs- but need one for holiday etc

thanks for help!

TheChilliMooseTalksNonsense Mon 17-Aug-09 19:38:36

The Motherare Jive goes really upright. It has a strap that you pull to tighten to make it upright. It folds small as it is umbrella fold, but it doesn't have a bar.

honeyapple Mon 17-Aug-09 22:19:15

thanks chillimoose- I'll have a look

Catilla Mon 17-Aug-09 22:37:08

Maclaren?

JustcallmeDog Mon 17-Aug-09 22:39:02

Message withdrawn

tutu100 Tue 18-Aug-09 12:01:32

You can still get citisports on the internet. Otherwise a Graco Mirage sits bolt upright. Slightly bigger widthways than the citisport, but imo folds flatter.

tutu100 Tue 18-Aug-09 12:01:59

Also it has a playtray

BertieBotts Tue 18-Aug-09 12:09:51

Buy one of those toy buggydriver things from ELC etc if it doesn't have a bar - they just clip on and they act like a bar to hold onto, and a toy of course.

Sheeta Tue 18-Aug-09 12:10:54

watching this as would like something like this myself

bubblagirl Tue 18-Aug-09 12:16:47

i have bruin i think holiday stroller ds loved it too big for him now though it has no recline at all just sits upright very small to fold etc no bar but again a toy can be added across it

bubblagirl Tue 18-Aug-09 12:19:51

i meant his too big for it now

honeyapple Tue 18-Aug-09 21:04:24

hiya

thanks for all the suggestions- i think the idea of putting one of those toys across a buggy is excellent- will go check out ELC now!

just seen a Jane sonic on kiddicare for £69- anyone got one/ seen one? Don't know about sitting upright- but seems quite a good price?

cheers

CarGirl Tue 18-Aug-09 21:08:16

someone is selling a citilite on the pushchairs for sale board that was mine! It's the mothercare branding of the graco citisport.

nicolamumof3 Sat 22-Aug-09 15:08:29

maclaren v.upright for my little man who hates anything with a recline, had to sell my much loved nipper because of this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now