Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Whinge... why did I sell my snunkie!!!

(6 Posts)
ScarletKitty Sat 15-Aug-09 23:53:09

Bought a gorgeous pair of snunkies in skull print - one pink (which i sold on here) and a black one with blue lining (sold on fleabay) which I had on my sand P&T.

I sold the bug, bought a ziko with matching muff, so the footmuffs went too and now I am buying a lime Infinity and wish I still had my ds's snunkie which would look lush in it!!!

Damn me and my impulsiveness to rid clutter!!!!!!! GRRRR

Might have to get another made... sigh

sob sob

horsemadgal Sun 16-Aug-09 00:06:01

Why put skulls on kids/babies stuff? I don't get it.

ScarletKitty Sun 16-Aug-09 08:47:15

haha - they weren't "scary" skulls - they had bows and flowers on too

x

EyeballsintheSky Sun 16-Aug-09 10:18:31

I bought a fab purple Mac liner and comfort set with skulls on from someone here but DD won't sit in the buggy with it on blush. She keeps trying to pull it off...

ScarletKitty Sun 16-Aug-09 13:46:52

oh poor you! I hate it when that happens... like when I buy my daughter any clothes other than dresses!!!

scattykatty Sun 16-Aug-09 14:32:21

I'm not sure I'd have skulls with a girl! I think my DS would like it though, have to look for one now I've got the idea grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now