Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Looking for a buggy with a built in buggy board

(7 Posts)
BottySpottom Fri 14-Aug-09 23:57:00

It is only for occassional use, but it is likely that my DC3 will be too heavy to use a buggy board with a new baby in a buggy so I need to find something else.

Had a fantastic Bertini with built in board but we don't have it any more and they have stopped making them.

RubyBlueberry Sat 15-Aug-09 00:02:23

Jane powertrack has a seat thing (tis a footrest really) but DS (1) and DD (3) share it quite happily. She sits facing him or facing away.

RubyBlueberry Sat 15-Aug-09 00:05:20

Oh I misread, sorry, - if you get that Jane pushchair, you pop the carrycot bit on the chassis and then you get a pushchair seat to go OVER the carrycot bit. babydan make it.
Pants if it rains but hopefully your DC will be able to hold a brolly!

Stinkyfeet Sat 15-Aug-09 00:08:10

I have had a Mamas and Papas Pliko since ds1 was born. I then used it for ds2 when he was born, 3 yrs later; since then ds1 has ridden on the footplate. He is now 6 and still gets on it very occasionally!

So whilst it wasn't officially a buggy board, it has borne his weight for 3 yrs! I have just searched here and see they now describe it as a toddler step!

BethanG Sat 15-Aug-09 07:35:36

Can anyone recommend a good pushchair for bumpy fields / long walks / camping etc? DS3 is 13 months and quite big. Thanks!!!

danthe4th Tue 18-Aug-09 11:15:56

Google this 'Mia Moda Compagno Tandem' I saw a lady with one and had to ask her as it looked really good they did have them on fleabay for £149 ages ago They have a built in seat/board

danthe4th Tue 18-Aug-09 11:18:54

Found one 130324267242 on fleabay

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now