Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Petite Zia Star, Britax Verve or replace covers on a Zapp?? Help!

(7 Posts)
twinklingfairy Fri 14-Aug-09 16:46:54

Too many options!
I was totally sold on the zia, but then I read some reviews and now I am not so sure.
But then, the reviews for the Verve are no betterhmm
I have a Zapp but it is DDs old one and Bright Pink. DS doesn't really suit it wink
So I could just get new covers for it, but the covers are almost as much as a new pram!shock
Though the reviews aren't really that good, for the zapp either, which leads me to think the reviews aren't probably worth worrying about because it did me just fine for DD.

What should I do?
What would you do?

twinklingfairy Fri 14-Aug-09 20:27:18

bump

beanybean Fri 14-Aug-09 20:53:27

Zia zia zia! I have one and it's fab. Really lightweight and easy to put up and down - much easier than Zapp plus babbins can recline when they have a sleep which my DD loves. I bought one and now all my mummy friends have them too. I got mine from Boots.com - good price, free delivery and loads of points!

twinklingfairy Sun 16-Aug-09 13:25:04

That is good to hear. So many people are down on the Zia. I think it looks great and so similar to the zapp that I don't see any prob with the whole tipping issue, but is the zia really more prone to it??

beanybean Sun 16-Aug-09 20:37:24

Mine has only tipped or nearly tipped a couple of times but I had SO much shopping on the back I was expecting it. Plus my DD only weighs 20 lbs so it served me right. I've had it a year and no problems at all. Plus the wheels are quick releasing so if you want to take them off to make it even smaller for travel you can. Easy peasy!

twinklingfairy Tue 18-Aug-09 13:58:03

Oh sod it, I am off to buy a Zia!smile
There are only so many reviews you can read before you are frightened to buy anything!
Yippee, a new pram!!grin

JigglyPiggy Tue 18-Aug-09 14:05:36

i have a zia and purchased it to have a reclining lightweight buggy for the car when DS is bigger (he's only 13wks).

Once it arrived I realised the zapp had to go as there were more advantages to the zia than zapp. You can always change the covers on the zia if you get bored!

Check out here for deals on the zia

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now