Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

£250 for 4 year old Bugaboo Chamelon and unused Maxi Cosi car set - is this reasonable???

(6 Posts)
AliBean Mon 30-Mar-09 11:32:53

My mum's next door neighbour is looking to sell a black bugaboo chamelon (I think its that model - it has a carrycot attachment).
I am 17 weeks PG and although won't be buying for a while longer, she has offered this with all the attachments, including dvd and full instructions plus a maxi cosi car seat that was not used (bought to use in grandparents car) and the attachments to fix the carseat to the pram frame.

Is £250 a good deal or not?

TIA

georgiemum Mon 30-Mar-09 11:34:19

Have a look on ebay. Should be about right if it includes parasol, footmuff, bag hooks...

ilovegreenbeans Mon 30-Mar-09 11:52:25

sounds like a very good deal if it includes the carseat!

4andnotout Mon 30-Mar-09 11:54:44

I think it sounds a very good deal, i sold my frog with footmuff and carrycot for £250 and that didn't come with car seat.

AppleHEAD Fri 14-Aug-09 22:49:50

They are wonderful, I think that sounds good. I still have mine after 5 years and 3 children. I am the only one of my friends who are still on theie first buggy.

theDMplagiarisedLeonie Fri 14-Aug-09 22:57:45

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now