Talk

Advanced search

Double with heavier weight limit

(2 Posts)
sauchiehall Tue 22-Oct-19 20:46:52

I have 2 DDs, 2.5 and 9 months, both on high centiles (between 91st and 99th).

Originally had an icandy peach but it could only do up to 15kg per seat as a double and DD1 is now above that. Currently have an Out n About 360 which I do like, but having them side by side is really not working for naps as they generally distract each other and then aren't able to fall/stay asleep.

What I'm wondering is are there any tandem buggies out there with a high weight limit (ideally 25kg for at least one of the seats) or am I just better to stick with what I have at the moment. I know some go up to 20kg per seat but DD will potentially weigh that by the summer so not sure if it's worth getting another buggy for that length of time.

Dontknowwhyidoit Tue 22-Oct-19 21:01:13

I had the icandy pear and used it until they were nearly 4 without any problems. The younger one sat in the smaller seat closest to handle facing forward and the older on at the front so could stretch his legs and lie him back when napping. I used it initially for my 2 boys who were 13 months apart then I had a girl 2 yrs later and still used it by making the boys take turns with walking and sitting as they were 2 and 3 so able to walk but not constantly. It was very robust and is now being used by my husbands nephew for his child.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »