Talk

Advanced search

Newborn and toddler for dog walks

(8 Posts)
Junobug Thu 12-Sep-19 18:06:21

I'm going to ask for the earth on a stick here.
I need a pushchair that can take a newborn and toddler and is suitable for a forest walk but I don't want a side by side as I'd like to be able to turn it in to a single when needed. It also needs to be a compact and light as possible. If it could take a car seat for the quick school pick up, that would be amazing but I'm not sure what I'm looking for exists. I'd pay good money if it did. Thank you for any help.

Caspianberg Sat 14-Sep-19 18:06:55

phil and teds dot?

Lou0390 Sat 14-Sep-19 18:11:21

Bugaboo Donkey
Can be used from newborn with a toddler and then as a single. You can also put the car seat on it too. I know a lot of people who have one and describe it as amazing smile

breatheinskipthegym Sat 14-Sep-19 18:12:08

Stokke Crusi (which you might need to get secondhand as it’s been discontinued). Buy the wheels for the Trailz. Wheels are interchangeable but the Trailz doesn’t hold a sibling seat like the Crusi.

2dogsand1baby Sat 14-Sep-19 18:13:14

The Joolz Geo 2 sounds like what you're after... a friend has just bought it for similar reasons and is in love with it!

LauraPalmersBodybag Sat 14-Sep-19 18:15:16

Uppababy Vista?

Junobug Sat 14-Sep-19 19:54:59

Oh, far more suggestions than I was expecting. Thank you

NuffingChora Tue 17-Sep-19 16:15:24

Mountain buggy duet V3 can be used as a single - it is a side by side but a narrow one and will last much longer than something like the Donkey, as the seat units are much taller - the donkey seats are soo short - my DD outgrew her buffalo (bigger seats) by height at less than 2.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »