Talk

Advanced search

Silver cross pioneer vs uppababy vista 2018

(4 Posts)
Samp79 Sat 11-Aug-18 13:14:23

We have finally got down to our 2 favourite pram/pushchair but can't decide which one? We are a 20 min walk from seafront promenade, so will go there regularly. I also walk a lot 6 miles + day. We need the pram etc to fit mainly Ford focus but also Suzuki swift. We will get a maxi cosi car seat separately. Thank you

Takfujimoto Sat 11-Aug-18 13:23:00

Uppababy was our choice years ago, it's a higher set seat and although big it folds very easily.
Turns effortlessly, handles smoothly and when you use the main seat it's high enough to use at a restaurant table as well.

Ours has gone through our two youngest over 6 years.

LivLemler Tue 21-Aug-18 14:20:23

DD is four months old, we have the 2018 vista and we love it. I'm short, weak and clumsy and I can fold and manoeuvre it no problem.

Anecdotally, a friend with a baby the same age got a silver cross (can't remember the model I'm afraid) and has replaced with an out and about already. Although maybe she'd have done the same with a vista, and maybe I'd love the silver cross!

dinosaurkisses Tue 21-Aug-18 14:26:01

Would the vista definitely fit in the boot of the Swift?

I was looking at a Uppababy for when dc2 arrives but it wouldn’t have fitted in the boot of my VW Polo very easily, so I ruled it out.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: