Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. We've spent weeks researching and testing pushchairs and buggies in real homes with real families. Read our buggy and pushchair reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

One handed pushchair

(4 Posts)
wobbly24 Wed 25-Apr-18 12:35:45

Ok, so losing the Bugaboo donkey for something more compact/lighter, as we've just got the 18 month who uses, other two are 4.5 and 6, but they like holding the buggy/hand. What's the verdict on best buggy/pushchair to push one-handed? Looks like its between Mountain Mini, Baby Jogger City and Nipper. Is there a standout? Currently siding with Mountain Mini due to friends advice, but be interested to hear opinion on the others. Thanks!

YerAuntFanny Wed 25-Apr-18 14:32:13

The Nipper is very easy to push one handed and is a lovely all round pushchair but it's not the easiest or most compact fold.

The Baby Jogger city mini is a great pushchair too, we used ours alongside the big pram from birth to 3.5/4 for 2 children and loved it but I found the 3 wheel version was prone to veering slightly and wasn't as easy for kerbs when holding hands so I opt for the GT or 4 wheel version.

I haven't tried the Mountain Buggy so can't comment on that one.

Aprilmightbemynewname Wed 25-Apr-18 14:34:52

3 wheels +dc holding on have proved to be a hazzard ime. Currently use a mamas and papas Nuna, though discontinued I believe.

ColonelCakes Fri 27-Apr-18 14:19:32

I have a city mini and have previously attached dog leads for visiting nieces to hold on to!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: