Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Has anyone bought/sold an iCandy Peach 3 bundle recently?

(1 Post)
Dupla Tue 13-Mar-18 14:04:10

MNHQ, I’m not selling atm, I swear. This is for research bc I haven’t a clue what I’m doing, as per usual. Will understand if it’s moved but just to explain why it’s here.

I’ve got a full iCandy Peach 3 bundle and am wondering if it’s worth selling to gain some space as we have a decent spare system. There are a lot on eBay for widely ranging costs but I don’t know which ones are actually selling. Don’t want this to seem like an ad (it’s not) so wary of putting too much detail, but it’s chassis, both seats (lower seat is brand new), main carrycot, all raincovers and bumper bars, elevators, lower adaptors, Maxi Cosi main and lower adaptors, parasol, accessory clamp, one official footmuff. Popular unisex colour. Think we’ve got all the boxes and manuals. Usual wear and tear from two years’ use but in good nick.

I have no clue but what I don’t want to do is go to all the trouble of photos etc if it won’t sell for something half decent. Any recent experiences on costs, please?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: