Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

First time Mum to be with buggy question

(5 Posts)
Bambooshkka Tue 13-Feb-18 13:01:04

I have acquired a second hand buggy. It has a lie-flat mode for newborn. Is the bit the baby would lie on supposed to be completely rigid, or a bit soft? On my buggy it is a bit soft and I was not sure whether this is wear and tear or how it is meant to be? Thanks

Mummyh2016 Tue 13-Feb-18 18:07:01

Which pram is it?

Bambooshkka Tue 13-Feb-18 18:29:17

Phil & Teds Sport

Bambooshkka Tue 13-Feb-18 18:30:32

When I say soft I mean the board behind the baby’s back is slightly curved rather than totally flat and rigid

YerAuntFanny Tue 13-Feb-18 19:08:22

I think I know what you mean, the P&T has a sort of hammock seat rather than a rigid back when reclined doesn't it?

As long as it fully reclines and it's supportive then I wouldn't worry too much. You could buy the P&T cocoon which is a lightweight carrycot with a rigid base (or atleast used too?!) if you're not comfortable going straight to the seat

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: