Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our pushchair and pram reviews to find out which products have won Mumsnet Best. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Baby Jogger Deluxe Carrycot for GT frame- advice please

(3 Posts)
itsgoingtoofast Mon 12-Feb-18 21:17:51

Hi,

I'm due DC3 in a few weeks and have decided to use the BJCM GT that I already have. I managed to get an ex display deluxe carrycot today for the first while for a bargain but unfortunately adaptors are not included. I'm drawing a bit of a blank while trying to find them anywhere on google to buy. Can anyone advise me on what adaptors I need, perhaps they can be used for something different too hence me drawing a bit of a blank? Or if you have any idea of stockists?

Thanks in advance!

moggle Tue 13-Feb-18 08:04:57

I don’t think you can buy them separately from the shops, as they always just come with the carrycot itself. The distributor for baby jogger in the UK is called Kooltrade and they should be able to sell you one, have a look at the baby jogger uk website for contact details.
Alternatively you could try one of the baby jogger buy / sell pages on FB as someone might have a spare they’re willing to part with.

itsgoingtoofast Tue 13-Feb-18 12:44:23

Thanks very much @moggle I have called Kooltrade and left a message. Also will keep my eyes peeled on buy and sell sites

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: