Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. We've spent weeks researching and testing pushchairs and buggies in real homes with real families. Read our buggy and pushchair reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Unsure of what double buggy

(6 Posts)
catkin02 Sat 27-Jan-18 12:27:42

Hello, apart from a bugaboo donkey - is there a double buggy that is side by side that I can get a car seat on also??

I have bought a second hand donkey and just can't get on with it. Think I would prefer something lighter and easier to assemble each time it comes out of the boot of the car.

Any recommendations welcome.

catkin02 Sat 27-Jan-18 12:28:27

Should also add my son will be 23 months when newborn is here

moggle Sat 27-Jan-18 19:45:14

I believe you can fit one car seat on a baby jogger city mini double and also on a mountain buggy duet. Obviously check... and you’ll need the right adaptors, but when we were researching that is what I found. There may be others too (we needed two car seats so don’t know which others fit just one)

purplebows Thu 01-Feb-18 21:32:21

Bump!

Shmithecat Sat 03-Feb-18 03:41:12

You can't fit car seats on to any baby jogger double.

catkin02 Sun 11-Feb-18 13:07:20

Thanks everyone!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: