Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Tandem Stroller big wheels

(10 Posts)
Jamummm Fri 12-Jan-18 22:40:43

So its appears expecting number 2, looking for some ideas on tandem strollers that have bigger wheels. i have stairs and uneven slabs to deal with.

dont want to buy a whole new travel system i will keep using my current one and babywear so dont want/need anything too expensive but there will be times such as bad weather etc when i will need to have both in a pushchair. TIA

upshltcreek Fri 12-Jan-18 22:43:02

Out and about nipper.

upshltcreek Fri 12-Jan-18 22:43:45

Not too badly priced at £340 either.

StopTheRoundabout Fri 12-Jan-18 22:44:19

The Out and About Nipper might be suitable. There's a Phil and Ted double buggy too.

StopTheRoundabout Fri 12-Jan-18 22:46:48

Depending on the age of your older child, you might be able to get a buggy board for your single buggy and have a sling for the smaller one if the older one needs to have time in the buggy.

Jamummm Fri 12-Jan-18 23:58:16

My older will other be 18-19months, there is goin to be times ill need a double.

I can only see out n about as a side by side rather than tandem?

I need tandem as my paths are too narrow

StopTheRoundabout Sat 13-Jan-18 00:48:55

Baby jogger city select or Phil & Ted Dot are both tandem doubles.

Bue Sat 13-Jan-18 00:50:00

Phil & Ted Sport has big wheels

Jamummm Sat 13-Jan-18 16:00:20

Is the phil and Ted the one where the second seat in the shopping basket?

Bue Sun 14-Jan-18 05:39:53

Well the child's feet can sort of extend into the shopping basket I suppose...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now