Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

(4 Posts)
Schar95 Mon 13-Nov-17 17:12:12

Hi i just wanted some advice. My daughter is nearly 4 months old and has outgrown her carrycot, we have the silver cross but the pushchair section doesn't lie flat so can only be used for when she can sit up and she hates being in the car seat, is there a good cheapish pushchair that will lie flat and be forward facing?

Schar95 Mon 13-Nov-17 17:12:55

* sorry and be parent facing

ginteresting Mon 13-Nov-17 20:40:32

Ok, I had the mamas and papas armadillo, and I couldn’t recommend it more. I bought it as a 6mth plus pushchair to replace the ‘big’ pram. It’s isn’t parent facing though but you can see the baby through the little window in the hood. It pushes really steadily if you walk a lot. It also completely reclines, suitable from birth, still using it now for toddler. It has a big hood which is perfect in summer. I know i have ignored everything you asked for but it’s a great pushchair. It also comes in really nice colours.

Schar95 Tue 14-Nov-17 09:59:36

Brilliant thank you I'll have a look!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now