Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Pushchairs for tall people

(7 Posts)
Onealmosttwo Mon 13-Nov-17 16:12:47

Hi, I'm looking for some advice. I'm 6' and looking for a full travel system I can save up for in time for summer when no2 is due. It needs to have all terrain wheels as well as we live in a semi rural area. Any advice would me much appreciated. TIA

EnglishBreakfastTea Mon 13-Nov-17 16:17:00

Hi, I had exactly the same issue as you! I’m 6’0 and I had the uppababy vista, I loved how high the handlebars extended, I never got a bad back. The only thing I would say is if you are semi rural the ride was a bit hard but they may have improved this with the newer versions. My sister is 6’3 and she had a Stokke and loved it!

Happy pram shopping!! smile

wwwwwwwwwwwwww Mon 20-Nov-17 13:27:06

I have a cybex priam and my husband finds it comfortable to push and is tall. It is also good in park etc you can select what wheels work for you.

Cracklesfire Mon 20-Nov-17 13:39:04

We have the cybex Priam. DH is 6ft, I’m 5ft 8 and DM is 5ft 2 and it adjusts comfortably for us all. Has a choice of wheels for different terrains too. We used it daily off road/over big tree roots/fields walking for hours with the dogs and it copes well.

I’m tempted to see if I can continue with a single buggy when No2 gets here next year because I like it so much.

weekfour Mon 20-Nov-17 13:40:58

Second vote for the Vista. I desperately wanted an I candy but wasn’t tall enough for me (5’11) or my long two year old. Have a Vista with two whoppers in it now. grin

TsunamiOfShit Mon 20-Nov-17 13:47:38

I'm 5'11 and always used Emmaljunga prams and pushchairs as they've got the big wheels and are great for tall people.

Onealmosttwo Mon 20-Nov-17 16:20:00

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll be going and testing all of these out! Although I do really like the look of the new Stokke Trailz in Nordic Blue grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now