Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Buggy for every day use and holidays that I can steer one-handed

(5 Posts)
Ailinnesse Sun 12-Nov-17 08:55:27

I am lost in buggies(
Can find what I really want(
I need buggy that would be great for every day use, for holidays and for occasional ruff terrain. I do not need all terrain one, just something that can handle grass or similar terrain. So, I think, I need suspension.
The most important thing - I need buggy that I can steer one-handed. My DD1 loves to walk holding my hand.
The weight needs to be less that 9 kg and folds small around 70x50x30
The biggest problem is that I also want a big sun canopy and adjustable food rest.
I like mountain buggies, but their hoods are ridiculously small.
I have maclaren techno xt but it is old and needs to be replaced. I love its hood and how easy it steers.
Also I have oyster max 2 tandem which I hate( it is really hard to push and steer, sometimes even with two hands( and it has quite small hood
Any suggestions?

newmumFeb17 Sun 12-Nov-17 10:34:28

Not sure if it fits your dimensions, but we just got the Mamas and Papas armadillo and are really happy with it. I can steer with one hand and hold the dog’s lead with the other which is handy. Plus we have a small car and it folds down very flat so it’s much easier than the huge travel system we had before.

Ailinnesse Sun 12-Nov-17 16:03:03

Yes, thank you! that is great option! I have not considered it before.
Does it has smooth ride?
Have you tried it off road (on grass or something like that)?

newmumFeb17 Sun 12-Nov-17 19:02:52

Yes, we have a large dog so we are often on uneven terrain, grass, rocky areas etc..

The sun canopy is great too, actually better than what was on our last pram. We got ours for £129 on sale as well from Mamas and Papas.

user1476714330 Mon 13-Nov-17 13:39:58

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: