Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. We've spent weeks researching and testing pushchairs and buggies in real homes with real families. Read our buggy and pushchair reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Hamilton Turnberry Huddle (folds up v v small!) - Any thoughts?

(8 Posts)
Natsy79 Sat 11-Nov-17 16:57:07

I'm thinking about buying this because it folds up to the size of a backpack for plane and lies flat. hamiltonturnberry.com/shop/category/87/prams-and-lightweight-strollers/producttype/128/the-huddle-in-charcoal-with-silver-frame-179 Has anyone else tried this as difficult for me to get to showroom. Or know of equivalents (Babylon yoyo & Mountain Buggy Nano don't lie flat)

LipstickHandbagCoffee Sat 11-Nov-17 17:11:30

Is that a key purchase point for you,folding to hand luggage for plane?
How often will you require to fold & take buggy on a plane?

LipstickHandbagCoffee Sat 11-Nov-17 17:13:32

Bugaboo for daily use, and Quinny zapp for on plane as hand luggage

TakeMe2Insanity Mon 13-Nov-17 23:06:02

We have bugaboo bee for daily and gb pockit for travels, tube, and nursery

Susie83 Tue 27-Mar-18 23:17:27

Hello,

I was following this thread hoping someone would comment before I bought this but I went ahead and took a chance and purchased online.

I haven’t travelled with this yet but from initial inspection it looks great, and pretty sturdy! It’s not super light but it’s very compact. I had a look at other brands in the shops near me and the huddle seems as good if not better. I also like the fact you get the raincover, footmuff and travel bag included in the price. The only downside from my first look at it is the tan handle and bar across the pram are zipped on... not a major issue but it looks a little cheap.

I will update again once we have used the pram on our travels next month with regards to how durable and comfortable it is.

smile

Papplewapplewoo Mon 02-Apr-18 23:30:15

Quinny zapp newer models (xtra2 onwards) lie flat and fold tiny

Natsy79 Thu 10-May-18 13:36:15

Hi Susie how did you get on with the huddle. Am still thinking about buying!

Michellep91 Mon 14-May-18 12:16:51

I’m also looking at getting the huddle but getting 2 and buggy clips so can be used as double?? Any recent reviews?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: