Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Upright stroller

(6 Posts)
Whenisittimeforwine Sat 11-Nov-17 13:01:28

Please could anyone recommend a lightweight stroller where the seat goes fully upright, ie 90 degrees? Most of the ones I've tried have a gentle recline even in the fully "upright" position, and it just means that DS spends the whole time craning his neck and pulling himself forward to see properly.

Ideally I'd like one that does this plus also has a recline option for naps, is quite lightweight and folds easily.

Any recommendations?

boredofmyoldname Sat 11-Nov-17 19:40:05

Mamas and Papas pushchairs tend to have good upright seating positions in my experience.

I used a baby jogger city mini and bought a sit up strap from eBay for £5 which just buttoned around the frame and fastened behind the seat to hold it properly upright. I think it could be used with any pishchair that has a toggle recline.

Psychobabble123 Sat 11-Nov-17 19:44:36

Joie mirus sits nicely forward and weighs very little,i can carry it one handed no problem

CoffeeCupCake Sat 11-Nov-17 19:50:28

We removed the shoulder straps from our stroller and just use the one between the legs and round the waist, as like you we found the shoulder straps really restrictive even with the seat position at its most upright.

Aliveinwanderland Sat 11-Nov-17 19:51:34

As with bored I have a baby jogger city mini GT and use sit up straps to pull the seat upright.

BakerBear Sat 11-Nov-17 19:56:14

Silver cross reflex is a bolt upright stroller and GB Maris pushchair is also bolt upright

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now