Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. We've spent weeks researching and testing pushchairs and buggies in real homes with real families. Read our buggy and pushchair reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Do Babyjogger City Elite wheels fit City Minis?

(1 Post)
Sashkin Sun 29-Oct-17 20:11:39

Yes yes I’m sure it’s against manufacturer’s advice, but do they fit?

It would be nice to do a few off-road country walks and I think the bigger wheels would make it easier to get over uneven paths. I know the back wheels fit (I tried them out in JL) but couldn’t check the front wheel as JL only had the four-wheel BJCM in stock. And DS was in mine, asleep. Bit concerned about the Elite front wheel lock, it looks a bit different. And also possible height differential between front and back wheels.

I could just go back to JL, but don’t want to look like too much of a weirdo wink

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: