Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. We've spent weeks testing prams and pushchairs in real homes with real families. Read our round up of the top 10 pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

How to remove Bugaboo Cameleon 2 handle...anyone know?

(6 Posts)
ALILU123 Sun 29-Oct-17 10:30:12

Hi everyone!
Just wondered if anyone knew, or has been able to remove the handle on a bugaboo cameleon 2. I purchased one second hand and the handle foam needs replacing. I ordered a set without zips or Velcro and have no idea how to remove the handle to put it on, or that the handle can even be removed. Is it better to try and cut the foam first and glue it on or something? Replacement foam/covers are so expensive!
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

TheAntiBoop Sun 29-Oct-17 10:34:29

If you google it they have instructions on the bugaboo website and also some YouTube videos

I think it will depend how handy you are!

Is it easier to replace the whole handle rather than just the foam?

ALILU123 Sun 29-Oct-17 11:39:15

I've looked and I can't see that you can buy the handle. I know on the bugaboo website, they don't sell a replacement handle as a part.
I guess I'll just have to fiddle with it...worried about breaking it!

TheAntiBoop Sun 29-Oct-17 13:42:00

The instruction leaflet I saw was quite good so I'm sure you'll manage if you have the right tools!!

TheAntiBoop Sun 29-Oct-17 13:47:26

www.pramworld.co.uk/bugaboo-cameleon-leather-look-upgrade-kit?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4vvJg_uV1wIVTDwbCh2TawVFEAQYBiABEgLJBvD_BwE#fo_c=743&fo_k=824913c7078b9115e0bad341dc9ada0d&fo_s=gplauk

The review on here says there are YouTube videos

ALILU123 Sun 29-Oct-17 15:24:05

Ah thanks so much! I'll have a look later!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: