Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Buggyboard or not?

(6 Posts)
lemureyes Wed 18-Oct-17 12:32:00

I want to know what would be best/what people think about buggyboards.

I'm doing a bit of forward thinking at the moment. Will be on baby number 3 by the time DS1 will be starting school (if everything goes to plan). So I have started looking at buggyboards to go on the pram while I walk the children to school.

Problem is the journey I will be taking will involve a lot of crossing roads and there are not many dipped curbs that I can use for the pram - is a buggyboard going to cope with all that?

Any recommendations? Especially for ones that can quickly be clipped on and off.

Thank you.

cookiefiend Thu 19-Oct-17 22:16:37

Our buggyboard (uppababy piggyboard on the uplbabu vista) copes with fairly big kerbs no problem.

llangennith Thu 19-Oct-17 22:18:51

Buggy board for the DC at school? Or for middle child? If the latter then get a double buggy. Better for everyone.

Mouthfulofquiz Thu 19-Oct-17 22:19:16

I thought about buggy boards and then got a second hand Joovy Caboose - really handy.

user1476714330 Fri 20-Oct-17 09:34:07

I'm looking at the icandy orange with a built in buggy board, seems to do what's needed. it's also a double stroller for toddler and new born.

lemureyes Thu 26-Oct-17 14:18:12

I can't have a double pram due to the pavements being so narrow.

I want to keep my existing pram/pushchair because it has so much life left in it and it was a gift 😊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now