Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our pushchair and pram reviews to find out which products have won Mumsnet Best. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Bugaboo Bee5 or...?

(9 Posts)
TeddyIsaHe Tue 10-Oct-17 08:44:26

I’m looking for a lightweight buggy that can either parent-face or forward face. I’ve found the Bugaboo bee which fits all criteria, but is there anything else similar out there? Does anyone have any experience with the Bee? Good/bad? Thanks.

PineappleScrunchie Tue 10-Oct-17 08:50:17

I really like my bee but it's an original one so not sure how similar to the bee5. I got it second hand and have used it will all 3 kids so definitely built to last!

TeddyIsaHe Tue 10-Oct-17 09:40:55

Oh that’s pretty much sold it for me then if it’s lasted you so well! Is it easy to manovere and fold?

PineappleScrunchie Tue 10-Oct-17 14:37:38

Definitely easy to manoeuvre. It's really nifty.

It folds pretty easily when forward facing but it's a bit more fiddly on mine when parent facing but they might have changed that in the newer models.

user1476714330 Thu 12-Oct-17 10:31:52

I;m using the strawberry currently, but looking to switch to the lighter Raspberry from icandy, can't see in the shops yet though.

TeddyIsaHe Thu 12-Oct-17 10:34:33

Yeah I’ve got the Strawberry at the minute too! It’s just so heavy now dd is bigger, and it’s terrible for public transport. Will have a look at the raspberry as I do like iCandy

boredofmyoldname Thu 12-Oct-17 10:57:47

The Jane Minnum looks really cool, I saw it in a local store window the other day too and it's got a huge seat but folds small.

beansbananas Thu 12-Oct-17 12:57:14

I have the bee 3 which I bought second hand and have no complaints whatsoever. The yo yo is also extremely light weight and good for use in town and is cheaper than a bugaboo.

twoundertwowillbefun Mon 16-Oct-17 14:21:29

Love the Bee in urban settings....didn’t find it great in the park or rougher terrain

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: