Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Can I run with an Egg Stroller?

(5 Posts)
Twinmumum Wed 27-Sep-17 10:52:47

Hi, I'd like to start running again as it would just fit in quite well in the day with my twins (I have zero motivation early morning/late at night.) I've got an egg tandem stroller- big inflated rubber wheels, adjustable hand bar, suspension etc. I won't be buying one especially designed for jogging as we just can't afford it, but wondered if the egg would be ok? Thanks!

hethajf Sat 14-Oct-17 17:25:31

I run with my Jane Trider (sounds similar re wheels, suspension etc.). Officially I don't think you're meant to but I stick to smooth paths and it seems fine although I'm not really running long distances with it!! I added a wrist strap, make sure the front wheels are locked and off we go. My little one LOVES going fast but I was sure not to run with her until she was one and only when she's wide awake because I'm worried about her lolling about in there. She now holds the dogs lead for me too which is rather handy!

RandomMess Sat 14-Oct-17 17:28:25

How old they?

RandomMess Sat 14-Oct-17 17:29:46

Just googled the egg - no I don't think it's suitable. Proper 3 wheeler runners are designed to protect their necks etc!

SuperUnicorn Mon 16-Oct-17 15:49:23

I didn't think the egg had an option of inflated wheels, mine doesn't have them. I don't think it would be suited to running.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now