Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Pushchair for 3 year old

(3 Posts)
Cornishblues Sun 21-May-17 19:49:04

Ds is our youngest, now 3, so I just need something to last a year or 2 max. We don't have a good history of choosing, other than a 360 nipper which we've had on loan and has shown me how buggies should be! Previously we've had a quest (tyres wore out ridiculously quickly) and our travel system which he's now too big for.

So we don't need a travel system, just something for the last year or 2. Do quite a lot of walking, so I want it to last that long, needs to be not necessarily compact but suitable for car boot and preschool shed. I'd love to find a secondhand nipper but what else is worth considering?

Tiggywunkle Mon 22-May-17 11:51:27

A nipper would be great, but I don't think it would last you another 2 years - you may get a year from it. My LO is small and he was out of the Nipper at around the age of 4. Since then we have had a Baby Jogger Elite, Baby Jogger Summit and a Thule Urban Glide as off roaders. We also have a Cybex Eternis, Oyster Zero, Baby Jogger Premier and Zip but these are more urban pushchairs. The Baby Jogger City Mini GT may be a good compromise although the hood rim is quite low, and I am eyeing up a Joie Mytrax too.

Cornishblues Mon 22-May-17 19:57:26

Thank you! Which would you recommend? Top priorities are easy to push on tricky hills (town but we have a steep hill with kerbs at awkward angles to contend with), able to do quite a lot of miles, not much off road but only want one buggy. Bulkiness, ease of folding aren't so important as doesn't often go in boot etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now