Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Njoy bubble v babyjogger vue. Any others like this out there?

(3 Posts)
chocoraisin Tue 16-May-17 18:52:17

I am getting a travel system (probably a silvercross or emmaljunga beast of a pram) but will need a stroller to keep in the car and want a parent facing, from birth option. Don't want to break the bank on this but I do want it to be decent quality. Any suggestions I should consider that are like these two? TIA

Tiggywunkle Wed 17-May-17 12:42:17

The Vue is basically the Bubble but rebranded after Baby Jogger bought the company out. I prefer the Babystyle Oyster Switch.
Cosatto to the To & Fro. An Armadillo Flip or iCandy Raspberry would be good if you don't mind something a little bigger. The Mee-Go Feather is worth a look too.

chocoraisin Wed 17-May-17 18:42:22

Thanks Tiggy! Love the Cossatto fabrics and hadn't heard of the Oyster switch. Only one more question for you. Given the choice, for a newborn, would you go for a carriage built pram for the first 9 months plus a switch, or opt for the Easywalker Mosey and be done with it?

I had a carriage built pram with DS2 and loved it so very much in the early days. But they are big and expensive. DC3 is a surprise so I didn't keep anything. I know I used strollers almost exclusively from about 9/10 months so I don't know if it's pointless to get a carriage built just for the bassinet in the beginning.

How long would the Mosey pram bit last? Is the pushchair still 5* in your opinion? BTW love bestbuggy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now