Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Off Roader & Running

(2 Posts)
SlowLifeLove Sun 30-Apr-17 15:52:33

Does anyone have any recommendations for a pram that can handle off road terrain and is good for running with (once the baby is old enough) please? I was looking at the BOB Strollers, but I have yet to hear a personal recommendation and won't be able to see one 'in the flesh' before I purchase.

My only concern is no carrycot attachment so not great for long outdoor walks in the early months.

Is there anything else I should be considering? I've heard the Mountain Buggy is incredibly flimsy since they changed the manufacturing location and construction material a few years back.

I'm trying to buy one that does both as I will buy a urban / commuter pram that's suitable for London and public transport as well. I can't justify three prams.

SlowLifeLove Sun 30-Apr-17 19:33:46

I am now also considering the following two options if anyone has any feedback of either of these please?
Bumbleride Speed
Thule Urban Glide

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now