Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Egg or Bugaboo

(3 Posts)
Hannano1990 Fri 28-Apr-17 22:44:21

Hi, I am currently pregnant with baby no2. I am thinking about getting either a Bugaboo Cameleon or a Babystyle egg. I would absolutely love your honest reviews on both of these. I love the looks of them both. The Bug looks like it would have more room for growtj and my by then 3yo will need to go on a buggyboard, as we're certain we will not need a pushchair for him by then. However with the Egg, if we do decide DS1 will need a seat, we can by an extra one along with the adaptors to make it a tandem.
What are your thoughts ladies?

rubberducker Fri 12-May-17 19:03:25

I have an egg. It looks lovely and I get loads of compliments on it, but imo it's a poor substitute for the icandy peach (I had one for previous dc but had got rid of it so needed new this time).

Can't comment on the bugaboo as not had one - did consider it this time but it annoyed me that you couldn't access the basket when using the pram top.

If I were you, I'd take a deep breathe, cringe at the price and buy the icandy! Fantastic pushchair (and I used mine as a double and then subsequently with a buggy board, no problem).

SuperUnicorn Fri 12-May-17 19:15:51

I have the egg and love it. My little one is still in the carrycot so not used it as a pushchair yet.

I tried the icandy and didn't rate it as highly as it seemed fiddly to use, even the sales assistant struggled to fold it but I guess you get the hang of it in the end!

I didn't look at the bugaboo, it was a bit pricey for me and also seemed large. The egg is very easy to maneuver, which suits us. I don't know how spacious the egg would be as a tandem.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now